The purpose of the sexton is to maintain the buildings and grounds of Grace United Methodist Church. A successful applicant will ensure all properties associated with Grace UMC are:
- clean and orderly;
- perform basic preventative maintenance and repairs;
- set up church/rooms for use as needed
- inform pastor/church administrator of dangers/concerns about the condition and maintenance of buildings and grounds;
- maintain a 30-day supply of regularly used cleaning and maintenance supplies.
- Provide an inventory list of needed supplies to the church administrator so they may be ordered.
Grace United Methodist Church
712 West Church Street
Hagerstown, MD 21740
240-347-2345 (church office)
Download the full job description here