Washington County Black Professionals Network
- Washington County Black Professionals Network Event – February 23, 2023
See event page for details: https://harccoalition.org/event/washington-county-black-professional-network-event/
- Detect, Decide, Develop: A forum of Mental Health in the Church – February 25, 2023
See event page for details: https://harccoalition.org/event/detect-decide-develop-a-forum-of-mental-health-in-the-church/
- Black History Month Program: EMERGE, EVOLVE, EXPAND – February 26, 2023
See event page for more details: https://harccoalition.org/event/black-history-month-program-emerge-evolve-expand/
Washington County Black Professionals Network provides professional networking opportunities and strives to attract and retain under-represented professionals in the community by establishing connections for Blacks of the African diaspora in Hagerstown, Maryland and surrounding areas.
We aspire to:
- Foster an inclusive community among black professionals.
- Create opportunities for Black Owned Businesses that will lead to economic growth.
- Work collaboratively within the WCBPN network to improve the perception of Washington County to attract and retain more Black Professionals to the area.
- Provide networking opportunities for Black Owned Businesses to support one another and yield enhanced profitability.
- Develop opportunities to educate the community regarding entrepreneurship and financial empowerment.
- Leverage the power of the Network to create opportunities that enhance the lived experience of members of the African-American community.
Become a Member:
Please contact Tania Anderson for information on membership, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Groundwork for The Washington County Black Professionals Network (WCBPN) began in June 2022 out of the efforts of HARC’s Racial Justice Team with the intention of creating a separate member-based organization led by and for Black professionals in Washington County, Maryland. HARC is providing a “backbone” of support for the WCBPN, with all leadership and directives coming from the WCBPN Directors.