Washington County Black Professionals Network
Washington County Black Professionals Network provides professional networking opportunities and strives to attract and retain under-represented professionals in the community by establishing connections for Blacks of the African diaspora in Hagerstown, Maryland and surrounding areas.
We aspire to:
- Foster an inclusive community among black professionals.
- Create opportunities for Black Owned Businesses that will lead to economic growth.
- Work collaboratively within the WCBPN network to improve the perception of Washington County to attract and retain more Black Professionals to the area.
- Provide networking opportunities for Black Owned Businesses to support one another and yield enhanced profitability.
- Develop opportunities to educate the community regarding entrepreneurship and financial empowerment.
- Leverage the power of the Network to create opportunities that enhance the lived experience of members of the African-American community.
Become a Member:
Please contact Tania Anderson for information on membership, email@example.com.
Washington County Black-Owned Business Directory
The Washington County Black Professionals Network (WCBPN) was launched in June 2022 out of the efforts of HARC’s Racial Justice Team with the intention of creating a separate member-based organization led by and for Black professionals in Washington County, Maryland. HARC is providing a “backbone” of support for the WCBPN, with all leadership and directives coming from the WCBPN Directors.