Trinity Lutheran Church, at the corner of Potomac and Randolph Street in Hagerstown, is searching for an Outreach Coordinator for their Food and Clothing Banks. This will be a part time, 20 hour, position and will pay from $18,000 to $20,000 per year based on experience and qualifications.
The successful applicant will work with our Social Ministry Team and will coordinate with numerous local organizations and will manage inventory, finances and volunteer personnel. Our present volunteer director will continue some of his financial and administrative responsibilities and will be mentoring the new director.
They are looking for someone with:
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, compassion and an ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Experience with writing grants and working with 501c3 organizations
- Familiarity with applicable labor laws and health and safety standards
- Competency in software: Microsoft Office Applications
- Knowledge of business principles involved in finance and human resource management.
Trinity’s Outreach Program is a beloved part of our overall ministry and has been active in Hagerstown for over 30 years, reaching over 300 people per month. It is well supported financially and has many loyal and active volunteers.
If you are interested in hearing more, please contact Judy Conrad at 301 992 5855 or email@example.com for more information.
Download job description here.