With the final worship service of Church of the Holy Trinity, UCC scheduled for Sunday, April 24, and the dissolution of CHT, UCC being June 30, 2022, they have been sorting through and coming up with some items needing a new home including:
- Paraments, Altar Cloths: white, green, red, purple, blueA
- Candle Lighters
- Altar Candles (oil) and Advent Candles (oil) (1” diameter)
- Royal Blue Choir Robes with Blue and White Stoles
- File Cabinet of Choral Music
- Four-tray Aluminum Communion Set
- Boehm Nativity Set: “Spirit of Bethlehem”, 16 all-porcelain pieces, with the boxes, and a lighted stable. Price negotiable.
This is just a short list of what’s been identified so far. Between April 24 and June 30, they will be going through the remaining items more thoroughly.
Please get in touch with Consistory President Barb Ware if your church is interested in any of the above. She can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or 301-331-2605.